The "Ascanio Sobrero" Library is located in Largo Donegani 2/3 in Novara, inside the Department of Pharmaceutical Science, in the Wild 2 building, near the main classrooms and the DSF administrative offices.
Here is information on how to reach us: on foot, by bus or by car.
The library is structured as follows:
- ground floor: counter/desk for taking out books on loan and other front office services
- gallery: a well-lit reading room, with 36 seats and most of the open book shelves, filled with coursebooks
- basement floor: back office area and a second reading room with 28 seats and 6 IT stations for bibliographic research.
The Library is accessible to disabled students.
Everyone is welcome to the library, but please respect these few, simple, rules.
These areas are for study and research, so please:
- respect the silence rule
- do not come for group study
- switch off the ringtone and notifications on your devices
- no food or drink
- behave in a way that does not disturb any other visitor’s concentration, respecting the quiet and calm atmosphere of the place.