Main content

Teachers and Researchers

Teachers and Researchers who wish to participate in mobility initiatives abroad for teaching can do so through the "Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching" project.

You can discover the requisites and other information on how to participate in international mobility programmes on the University website.

Visiting Professor

The title of ‘Visiting professor’ is awarded to a scholar/academic with an addvanced research qualificatio, affiliated with a university, research centre or advanced education institute, who is invited to teach a course abroad/in a different institute.